The 24 oz. Sport was our very first product back in 1994. In fact, it was the first original insulated sport bottle on the market. It remains our top seller to this day.
Design changes and improvements have changed the look and feel of the bottle over the years. However, one thing remains the same — nothing performs like the original.
Insulated Polar Bottle Features
- Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight, and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
- Reusable and durable; a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable water bottles
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Available at more than 3,500 retailers and online companies worldwide
*Monogram available on select bottles for $5.
No products were found.