Island Blossom 24oz Water Bottle
- 24 ounces
- 144 grams
- 10.5 inches
- 2.95 inches
The patented Polar Bottle water bottle features an insulating layer between two walls of plastic, so it keeps liquids cool twice as long as other water bottles. The Made in America bottle fits standard bike water bottle cages and features a convenient, removable carrying strap. All Polar Bottle products are, and always have been, BPA-free and Phthalate-free.
Polar Bottle® is extremely proud to be a company that supports our own local and national economies by employing local workers to create an American product.
- The insulated Polar Bottle® is designed and manufactured in Boulder, CO from parts sourced from Denver, CO and Garden City, MO.
- Our boxes are made by PCA, a company that does everything from growing their own trees to printing labels right here in the USA.
- All of our products are shipped from our warehouse in Boulder.
Polar Bottle®’s plastic is recyclable. To recycle your bottle, cut the bottle apart to remove the foil liner.
- We have designed our products to be reusable and incredibly durable. However, when you decide it is time to retire your Polar Bottle®, they are completely recyclable.
- The bottle is also made in America from locally sourced parts. This allows us to minimize shipping costs and the environmental impact that goes along with them.
- We believe that durable, reusable water bottles are of the utmost importance in an age when single-use PET bottles (your standard bottled water or soda bottle) are being thrown away or littered nearly 3 times as often as they are recycled.
Polar Bottle® products are (and always have been) made from plastics that, to the fullest extent of our and current scientific knowledge, do not contain BPA or any other leaching chemicals, like Phthalates.
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) plastic is free of harmful chemicals like BPA and Phthalates.
- The well-being of our customers is of the highest priority to our company and plastic safety is an issue we take very seriously.
Insulated Polar Bottle Features
- Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight, and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
- Reusable and durable; a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable water bottles
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Available at more than 3,500 retailers and online companies worldwide