Ergo Circles & Flowers Water Bottle
- 22 ounces
- 185 grams
- 10 inches
- 3.5 inches maximum
Polar Bottle® is excited to introduce our new 22-ounce lifestyle insulated bottle, the Polar Bottle Ergo. This new product from Polar Bottle is the premier lifestyle insulated plastic water bottle and is BPA-FREE & PHTHALATE-FREE. Taking advantage of the same reflective insulation technology as the original Polar Bottle Sport, the Polar Bottle Ergo keeps water cold more than twice as long as a conventional water bottle. With its functional and aesthetically pleasing design, the Polar Bottle Ergo is the perfect bottle to carry with you 24/7.
Polar Bottle® is extremely proud to be a company that supports our own local and national economies by employing local workers to create an American product.
- The insulated Polar Bottle® is designed and manufactured in Boulder, CO from parts sourced from Denver, CO and Garden City, MO.
- Our boxes are made by PCA, a company that does everything from growing their own trees to printing labels right here in the USA.
- All of our products are shipped from our warehouse in Boulder.
Polar Bottle®’s plastic is recyclable. To recycle your bottle, cut the bottle apart to remove the foil liner.
- We have designed our products to be reusable and incredibly durable. However, when you decide it is time to retire your Polar Bottle®, they are completely recyclable.
- The bottle is also made in America from locally sourced parts. This allows us to minimize shipping costs and the environmental impact that goes along with them.
- We believe that durable, reusable water bottles are of the utmost importance in an age when single-use PET bottles (your standard bottled water or soda bottle) are being thrown away or littered nearly 3 times as often as they are recycled.
Polar Bottle® products are (and always have been) made from plastics that, to the fullest extent of our and current scientific knowledge, do not contain BPA or any other leaching chemicals, like Phthalates.
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) plastic is free of harmful chemicals like BPA and Phthalates.
- The well-being of our customers is of the highest priority to our company and plastic safety is an issue we take very seriously.
Half Twist™ Cap
Twist the cap left to line up the DROPS to open for a sip.
No need to remove the cap.Twist right and tighten to seal it watertight.
The cap and the gasket separate for easy cleaning.
Bottle, cap and gasket are dishwasher safe.