Insulated Polar Bottle Features
- Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight, and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
- Reusable and durable; a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable water bottles
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Available at more than 3,500 retailers and online companies worldwide
Combining the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle, the Polar Bottle Sport insulated water bottle is the ideal choice for active people. Going for a long ride? Simply fill the bottle with liquid and ice and hit the road. For even longer cooling power, partially fill your Polar Bottle water bottle and store it in the freezer for 12 to 24 hours before use. With three insulating layers, the Polar Bottle Sport will keep liquids cold more than twice as long as conventional water bottles.
The 12-ounce bottle was engineered for several consumer groups including runners and kids.
*Monogram available on select bottles for $5.