Insulated Polar Bottle Features
- Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight, and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
- Reusable and durable; a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable water bottles
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Available at more than 3,500 retailers and online companies worldwide
Insulated Features Polar Bottle is a Colorado company through and through. Surrounded every day by the state’s beautiful landscape, we couldn’t help but be inspired by the natural colors of colorful Colorado when developing our insulated BPA-free water bottles.
Introducing the Polar Bottle Fade Water Bottle Line — four of our favorite Colorado colors captured in a visually appealing gradient that fades from bright color to silver.
*Monogram available on select bottles for $5.