Insulated Polar Bottle Features
- Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight, and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
- Reusable and durable; a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable water bottles
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Available at more than 3,500 retailers and online companies worldwide
For every Benefit Series bottle sold,
Polar Bottle donates $5.00 to the cause the bottle represents.
No products were found.