Insulated Polar Bottle Features
- Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight, and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
- Reusable and durable; a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable water bottles
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Available at more than 3,500 retailers and online companies worldwide
Insulated Features At Polar Bottle, we understand the value of engaging with our hometown of Boulder, Colorado. We work hard to have a voice in our community and are always looking for ways for our community to have a voice in our company. Introducing the Polar Bottle Artists Series — a one-of-a-kind bottle line with graphics designed by local artists.
*Monogram available on select bottles for $5.